Is Barack Obama an AntiChrist?
What Does Jesus Say About Obama?
I love God and every American. That is why I share with you the truth from the Holy Bible.
The important question for every Christian is: What does our Lord and Savior Jesus say about Barack Obama?
“You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Therefore by their fruits you will know them.“ Matthew 7:16-20
Obama’s fruit is he:
- Covered Jesus’ name and cross at Georgetown
- Says Christians, pro-lifers and Americans wanting liberty (our Founding Fathers) possible terrorists in “Homeland Security Reports”
- Advocates to leave living babies to die who survive botched abortions
- Has the blood of millions of aborted babies on his hands
- Mocks God with sexual and homosexual sin
- Follows Saul Alynski who dedicates books to Lucifer
- Created the biggest debt and taxes in history, $6+ Trillion
- Called Americans “enemies” in October 2010
- Mocked God, our Founding Fathers and Americans by removing the references to God in the Declaration of Independence when quoting it
- Lied about the USA’s national motto that it wasn’t “In God We Trust”
- Lied that the USA is not a Christian Nation. To try to separate a nation from God is the greatest evil one can try to do to a nation.
- Has broken the law: DOMA, War Powers Act, allowed Mexicans 70 miles into Arizona, “czars”, NDAA removing “due process”, no proof of Constitutional eligibility, worked against the USA constitution…
- Works against the interest of Americans (“Government Healthcare”, “Hate Crimes”, “ENDA”, “Stimulus”…)
- Has stopped Bibles printed with a military logo
- Opposes our Founding Fathers Christian laws
- Opposes our Christian Republic “to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God” (Luke 22:26)
- and more
Is Obama an AntiChrist?
”even now many antichrists have come” 1 John 2:18
While there is one main antichrist, the Bible teaches that there are many antichrists. An antichrist denies Jesus Christ. One could say that Obama’s obsession against Jesus Christ makes Obama an antichrist.
Here is an excerpt from an interview I had with CNN on the Biblical viewpoint of Barack Obama. This is a rebuttal to those who say Obama is a “progressive Christian”. It isn’t true. The Bible mentions just two types of people: Christians (saints) and sinners – the righteous and the wicked. There is no such thing as a “progressive” or “conservative” Christian in the Bible.
The Rev. Steven Andrew, author of “Making a Strong Nation,” says Obama is trying to change the national motto from “In God we Trust” to “Out of Many, One,” and he’s ordered the Pentagon to remove Biblical verses from its daily report.
“That’s the most serious thing someone can do to a nation, trying to separate a nation from God,” he says. “He seems to be trying to change the Christian laws our Founding Fathers made.”
Andrew says Obama is actually an enemy of Christianity. In his book, Andrew argues that the Founding Fathers were Christians who created a “covenant Christian nation” and calls for a “national repentance.”
Sadly neither Obama or Romney are from God. Mormon Mitt Romney is deceived as a cult leader who mocks Jesus Christ and thinks Christians are inferior.
Jesus is the Second Person of the Godhead, our Creator. However, Mormons think Jesus is a created being, the spirit brother of Lucifer. Romney thinks he will become a “God” and other errors. This is evil. Who is the “spirit brother of Lucifer”? The Bible says it is Satan or a demon. Mormons believe in another Jesus. Galatians 1:9 says they are “accursed”.
Do you want God’s blessings? Then we are to help the righteous – not the lessor of two evils.
Scripture warns us:
“Should you help the wicked and love those who hate the LORD? Therefore the wrath of the LORD is upon you.” 2 Chronicles 19:2
God is testing Americans to see who is loyal to Him and who isn’t. Will you obey God? The Bible verse on voting forbids helping either Obama or Romney. The Bible calls this adultery to God (Ezekiel 23). He judges adultery against Him very severely unless there is repentance, and the blood of Jesus forgives the sin. It is God’s judgment why both Obama and Romney say they won’t cut the national deficit and that they want to put Americans in jail in for life without a jury trial in NDAA. They also favor more unjust and unconstitutional wars against God and our Founding Fathers teachings.
What does God say to do?
If you want to have God’s blessings, including financial prosperity, then the Bible teaches for Americans to cry out to God for mercy and say, “Spare Your people” (Judges 3:9, Joel 2:17).
Can you see that the USA is being judged by God for our sins? (Galatians 6:7, Deuteronomy 28, Leviticus 26, Nehemiah 9:32-38) Leviticus 26:17 says to a nation in sin, “those who hate you shall rule over you”. God is calling Americans to repent. Will you cry out to God for mercy? Will you work for national repentance? Americans will have jobs, hope, Christian liberty and national security by God for turning to God.
“It is alleged by men of loose principles, or defective views of the subject, that religion and morality are not necessary or important qualifications for political stations. But the Scriptures teach a different doctrine. They direct that rulers should be men who rule in the fear of God, able men, such as fear God, men of truth, hating covetousness…” Noah Webster, Schoolmaster of our Republic
“If government fails to secure public prosperity and happiness, it must be because the citizens neglect the Divine Commands, and elect bad men to make and administer the Laws.”
“No truth is more evident to my mind than that the Christian religion must be the basis of any government intended to secure the rights and privileges of a free people.” Noah Webster, Schoolmaster of our Republic
“…it is the duty as well as the privilege and interest of our Christian nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers.” John jay, First Chief Justice USA Supreme Court
Pastor Steven Andrew is preaching and advertising repentance across the USA these seven months and is providing new resources for the church, including an upcoming campaign calling Christians to stand up for God’s marriage in every state. You can help be part of these outreaches and financially help pastor Steven Andrew turn Americans’ hearts to God here: